Newsletter design and execution.
Hily Marketing provides you with the most affordable way to have a professional take care of your end-to-end email marketing, so you can focus on running your business. We will put our 30 years of combined marketing experience to work for you. From developing a custom email marketing calendar, to crafting and executing your campaigns, to reporting and analyzing results, your consultant is a member of your team focused on your success. We will get current information about your business to a large group of potential customers.
Social Media Marketing
The experimentation era in social media marketing is long over. Social media has proven to be a viable and potentially lucrative marketing channel for B2B and B2C companies of all sizes, across the globe. As more and more companies jump on the social media bandwagon, it is more important now than ever that you provide value, not add to the clutter already on the social web. The reigning champions of social media are the brands that listen to their community, and deliver worthwhile information based on what they hear.
At Hily Media Online Marketing, we understand that your company’s success in social media requires a deep understanding of your customers’ needs and their journey throughout all stages of the buying cycle. We specialize in crafting targeted, high quality content that serves to attract, engage and even convert customers as they factor their social relationships into their purchasing decisions. Many companies offer social media marketing, yet we are one of the few with experience and proven results to consistently reach goals in branding, social PR, and even lead generation using social.
A success social media strategy ties outcomes to overarching business goals and connects you with the right prospects and customers on the proper platforms. It engages your loyal fans, friends, and followers through a combination of organic and paid media.
Our social media marketing experience at Hily Media spans all of the major social networks and a variety of niche sites, including Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, SlideShare, YouTube and more.
Contact us today for a free consultation based on your social media marketing needs.
Search engine optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. Search engine optimization improves the organic traffic to the website by increasing the search engine ranking position (SERP) and also it helps the crawler index all the pages of the website. SEO can be used to generate traffic through organic listings over the long term. We will conduct an SEO audit for your website and give observations along with few recommendations for your perusal.
- Domain age does make a difference in establishing itself on search engines. Focusing on Social media, link popularity and Content Marketing will add credibility of the website on Google and other search engines.
- Search engines cannot crawl and index flash, frames and Ajax. Excess usage of the above mentioned techniques tamper the visibility and performance of the website in Search engine results.
- A site map is essential for every web site in order to keep the site linked well; each page should at least be linked to the sitemap. A good site infrastructure allows the search engine spiders to crawl the entire site and therefore ensure all pages of the site are present in the indexes of the major search engines.
- The most need factors to be checked before optimizing a website are keywords, title tags, descriptions, keyword placement, alt tags, hyperlink optimization, link popularity, back links, SEO friendliness, and more.
- Home page should have enough keyword-rich content. It should be written with search engines in mind.
- With the recent launch of Google’s Penguin Algorithm, it’s become even more important to have a STRONG Social Media Presence. Since now it is the strength of back links that have started playing a very important role in algorithm ranking factors. By STRENGTH, we mean the content based good quality link building activities from various Social Media Networks wherein your content is shared, liked, tweeted, and further posted on other network, all this will help in achieving better rankings. Such websites will get links naturally as people find the content of the site to be useful and want to share it or link to it from their site.
Be seen by customers at the very moment that they’re searching on Google for the things you offer. And only pay when they click to visit your website or call.
Why Google AdWords?
Attract more customers.
Whether you’re looking to bring in new website visitors, grow online sales, get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back for more, Google AdWords can help.
Reach the right people at the right time.
Your business gets found by people on Google precisely when they’re searching for the things that you offer.
Advertise locally or globally.
Target your ads to customers in certain countries, regions or cities — or within a set distance from your business or shop.
We can help you to manage your Google AdWords account. Contact Hily Media & Marketing at 818.399.3327